- A film about typography: who would have guessed? (personally, I think it was long overdue!)
- It was the perfect mix of education, entertainment, and design. Beautifully filmed.
- As far as continuing education goes, attending a film about design is a rare opportunity that is hard to beat.*
- The history of typographic design certainly came to life very well in film, and it was actually exciting to see how things changed from the 1950s to the present…and to hear why from some of the designers who are well-known for their influence in the field.
* – Last fall, I also attended the Eames Film Festival at DWR in Minneapolis, which was equally fun and educational.